Scenario 5 第五幕
Chinese Girl Go back! Don't fight here!
中华女孩 快回去!不要在这里打架!
Gail Please listen to me! We are seeking some important stuffs!
盖儿 请听我说!我们在找很重要的东西!
Chinese Girl Stop talking! I can't allow you to go forward!
中华女孩 别说了!我不会允许你们过去的!
Vicky No... I don't want to fight with them!
维琪 不……我不想和她们打!
Emma No choice but do...
艾玛 但没有选择了……
Gail Sorry girls. I don't want to hurt you. But my task is still very important.
盖儿 对不起女孩们。我不想伤害你们的。不过我的任务也很重要。
Vicky Chinese Guild is located in a restaurant. We need to go here. 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
维琪 中华会馆在一个餐馆里。我们需要过去。
Emma Chinese restaurant? I feel hungry...
艾玛 是中餐厅?我有点饿了……
Vicky The third floor is the Guild Hall. We are in second floor now. Let's go!
维琪 三楼就是会馆大厅。我们现在在二楼。快去吧!
Emma When can we have dinner? If I am hungry, I can't cast a powerful spell.
艾玛 我们什么时候能吃晚饭?如果我饿了就不能用出强力法术了。
Gail I think we can have dinner after that... please forget the dinner now... Emma.
盖儿 我想我们可以在这之后用餐……现在请不要想这个了,艾玛。
Emma Gail... I'm sorry...
艾玛 盖儿……抱歉……
Emma What? The strong women again? Seems Nicole assigned them here!
艾玛 什么?那些肌肉女又出现了?看起来妮可派她们来的!
以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Strong Lady No... Please don't hurt me, I can tell you anything you want to know.
强壮女 不……别伤害我,我可以告诉你你们想知道的事情。
Emma Don't worry. I won't hurt you. Although I don't like strong women, but I have the feeling of achievement while defeating them.
艾玛 别担心。我不会伤害你的。虽然我不喜欢强壮的女人,但打败她们对于我来说还是有成就感的。
Emma I'm really hungry. Where is the kitchen?
艾玛 我现在很饿,厨房在哪里?
Strong Lady Just... behind the wall.
强壮女 就在……墙后面。
Emma Oh cool. Your nail art is beautiful... I didn't expect you to pay so much attention to it.
艾玛 哦,不错。你的指甲很漂亮呀……我想不到你会对它这么用心呢。
Strong Lady Thank you... I seldom use fist to attack in case hurt my nails...
强壮女 谢谢……我很少用拳头因为我害怕伤到指甲……
Emma It really made me change my view of you. You must be pretty if you are slim.
艾玛 这让我对你有所改观呢。你如果苗条一点的话一定很漂亮。
Vicky Hold Emma! It's not the time to chat. We need to find those stuffs!
维琪 打住,艾玛!这不是闲聊的时候。我们要找到那些东西。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Emma I know. So I ask her. Pretty lady, can you tell me where are those weapons?
艾玛 我知道呀。所以才问她的。美女,你能告诉我那些武器在哪吗?
Strong Lady Ehh....
强壮女 呃……
Emma You said you will tell me anything, don't regret it.
艾玛 你说要告诉我任何事情的,不要后悔呀。
Strong Lady The secret aisle... from the kitchen.
强壮女 密道……在厨房后面。
Emma Good girl!
艾玛 好女孩!
Vicky Emma... What a unique way.
维琪 艾玛……这还真是独特的方法。
Gail We found it! The secret aisle!
盖儿 我们找到了!这条密道! 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Emma Now we can find these stuffs... I'm reaching my limit.
艾玛 现在我们可以找到这些东西了……我快到极限了。
Gail Emma, have you found chicken in the kitchen just now?
盖儿 艾玛,你不是刚刚在厨房找到了鸡?
Emma Yes... but I am still hungry.
艾玛 是的……但我还是很饿。
Vicky You don't look like you can eat too much. Emma...
维琪 你看起来不像能吃很多的样子,艾玛……
Gail No... Lieutenant is in danger!
盖儿 不……中尉有危险了!
Emma Even a male soldier is not her match.
艾玛 即使是男性士兵也打不过她……
Emma Poor boy. I need to help him.
艾玛 可怜。我需要帮他。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Vicky Miss Lieutenant!
维琪 中尉小姐!
Gail Where is Yumiko?
盖儿 由美子呢?
Yumiko Gail! I'm here. Don't worry about me.
由美子 盖儿!我在这里。不要担心我。
Gail Good to see you!
盖儿 你没事太好了!
Yumiko Gail, how I behaved?
由美子 盖儿,我表现怎样?
Yumiko Ahhhh...
由美子 啊……
Gail You can't be distracted Yumiko! It's my turn now!
盖儿 你不要分心呀,由美子!还是我来吧!
Gail Please... help lieutenant to find these stuffs, Yumiko! Leave this to me!
盖儿 请你帮中尉找到那些东西吧,由美子!这里交给我就行! 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Gail Chinese girls? Why did you help Nicole?
盖儿 是华人女孩?你们为什么帮妮可?
Vicky I can't believe Chinese people always stay neutral.
维琪 我不相信中国人总是保持中立的。
Emma Really? Did you really want to fight with us, sisters?
艾玛 是吗?你们确定要和我们打一架吗?姐姐们?
Bik Ah I won't help her, but I heard you are powerful. I hope that I can become your opponent.
碧雅 我不想帮她,但是我听说你们很强。我希望可以成为你们的对手。
Gail Hold! This is not the arena. If you want to do this, let's fight in next month arena competition!
盖儿 打住!这里不是擂台。如果你们想这么做,下个月的擂台赛我愿意接受挑战!
Yiu That's boring. I just want to try how powerful you are.
瑶 那太无聊了。我只是想知道你们到底有多厉害。
Emma No sisters. We have important task now!
艾玛 不,姐姐们。我们还有要事! 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Yiu This won't take long.
瑶 不会花太长时间的。
Bik Ah It would be a shame for us if you were allowed to break in the Chinatown.
碧雅 如果放任你们破坏唐人街,这对我们来说很耻辱。
Gail Ok ladies. I accept the challenge.
盖儿 好吧女士们。我接受挑战。
Gail Emma, please stay here, I am going to find my friend and lieutenant!
盖儿 艾玛,请待在这里。我去找我的朋友和中尉!
Emma Sure. I still have something to say to them.
艾玛 好的。我还有话想和她们聊聊。
Gail All right, let's go Vicky!
盖儿 好,我们走吧维琪!
(枪声……)
Gail Gunshots! Is Anyone hurt? 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
盖儿 枪声!有人受伤了吗?
Vicky Go now!
维琪 快去!
Gail Yumiko! Miss Lieutenant!
盖儿 由美子!中尉小姐!
Sonia Someone shot us... I'm hurt.
索妮娅 有人对我们开枪……我受伤了。
Gail Yumiko?
盖儿 由美子?
Yumiko Gail...
由美子 盖儿……
Gail Who hurt you! Tell me!
盖儿 谁伤了你!快告诉我!
Yumiko Please... leave here...
由美子 请你……快离开这里……
Gail Yumiko! 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
盖儿 由美子!
Sonia Gail... someone in black suits shot us...
索妮娅 盖儿……穿黑色西装的人,对我们开枪了……
Gail I can't believe she's dead! I promised her to accompany her home!
盖儿 我不能相信她死了!我对她保证过要陪她回家的!
Vicky Gail, at least these guns are okay... and lieutenant...
维琪 盖儿,至少那些枪支没事……而且中尉也……
Gail I don't care about that! I only need my friend...
盖儿 我不在乎这些!我只要我的朋友……
Sonia ......
索妮娅 …………
(Memory 回忆)
Gail I don't need your help. If you are Maria's adherent. Just kill me.
盖儿 我不需要你帮忙。如果你是玛丽亚的人,就杀了我。
Yumiko No... I only want to help you... don't be afraid, I won't let you be bullied by her.
由美子 不……我只是想帮你呀……不要害怕,我不会让你被她欺负。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Gail Why are you willing to help me...
盖儿 为什么你要帮我……
Yumiko Once my father was killed by gang members, I'm in despair too. But I can only beco