Prologue 开场
Gail Los Angeles. I am coming.
盖儿 洛杉矶,我终于到了。
Yumiko It seems a good place. I heard there is a large Japanese street here.
由美子 看起来这里不错,我听说这里有很大的日本街区。
Gail Oh really? Anyway you will back to Japan next month. Let's have fun.
盖儿 是吗?不过你下个月就要回日本了,我们可以好好玩几天。
Yumiko Sure. Oh, someone is coming. Who is she?
由美子 是呀。哦,有人来了,她是谁?
Gail She looks like an actress... but why she does not appear in Hollywood? 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
盖儿 她看起来像演员……但为什么她不出现在好莱坞?
Emma Aha! You are Gail right? Bonjour!
艾玛 啊哈!你是盖儿对吗?你好(法语)!
Gail Who are you? And What is 'Bonjour' means?
盖儿 你是谁?Bonjour是什么意思?
Emma That's French. I am Emeline Moreau. But you can call me Emma.
艾玛 那是法语。我的名字叫艾米琳-莫洛。你可以叫我艾玛。
Yumiko She must be Catherine's friend.
由美子 她一定是凯瑟琳的朋友吧。
Emma Yes. She told me you are powerful, Gail. I'd like to verify if it is true.
艾玛 是的!她说你很厉害,盖儿。我想验证一下是不是真的。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Gail What do you want to do!
盖儿 你要做什么?
Gail No! Stop...
盖儿 不,不要……
Yumiko Gail! Why did you hurt her!
由美子 盖儿!你为什么要伤害她!
Yumiko Oh! No! Gail... I will not let her go!
由美子 哦!不!盖儿……我不会放过她的!
Emma That's boring. I thought she was great...
艾玛 太无聊了。我以为她很厉害。
Yumiko I thought you were our friend as well. Now I am going to avenge her. 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
由美子 我以为你会是我们的朋友。现在我要为她报仇。
Emma Please don't worry. Just kidding... She is fine.
艾玛 别担心……我只是开玩笑。她没事。
Gail Why am I dressed like this?
盖儿 我为什么穿成这样?
Emma This is my way of welcoming you. Let's go! I will take you to play here!
艾玛 这是我独特的款待方式。走吧!我带你们去玩!
Gail I still think... this dress is not suitable for me.
盖儿 我还是觉得,这打扮不适合我。
Narrator They spent a happy day in the city. It's already night now. 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
旁白 她们度过了美好的一天。现在已经是晚上了。
Scenario 1 第一幕
Gail Emma. Thank you for your hospitality. I think we need to back.
盖儿 艾玛。谢谢你的热情款待。我想我们要回去了。
Emma I also feel tired now. Maybe we can visit the museum tomorrow.
艾玛 我也觉得累了。我们明天可以去博物馆玩。
Yumiko Thank you Emma. See you tomorrow.
由美子 谢谢你,艾玛。明天见吧。
Gail But... where is the hotel? I don't think we are going to stay here tonight. 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
盖儿 但是……我们住哪里?我不认为我们要在这里过夜。
Emma Of course. I think we need to leave here...
艾玛 当然……我想我们需要离开这里。
Emma Some girls are coming. Let's ask them how to get out of this street.
艾玛 有些女孩过来了。我们可以问问她们怎么离开这条街。
Emma Excuse me...
艾玛 打扰一下……
Mexican Girls Eres su amiga?
墨西哥女孩 你们是她的朋友?(西班牙语)
Gail Sorry? I don't understand you.
盖儿 抱歉,我听不懂。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Mexican Girls Are you her friend?
墨西哥女孩 你们是她的朋友?
Emma Who are you referring to?
艾玛 你们指的是什么?
Mexican Girls Parece que no la conocen. Dejalos ir.
墨西哥女孩 看来她们不认识她。让她们走吧。(西班牙语)
Gail What are you saying?
盖儿 你们说什么?
Vicky Ellas son mis amigas.
维琪 她是我的朋友。(西班牙语)
Yumiko Who is she? 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
由美子 她是谁?
Gail She is very fast.
盖儿 她太快了。
Vicky Girls. You shouldn't be here.
维琪 女孩们,你们不该来这里。
Mexican Girls Vencerlos a todos!
墨西哥女孩 把她们打倒!(西班牙语)
Emma No... why we get in trouble...
艾玛 不……我们有麻烦了……
击败敌人过场 After defeating the enemy…… 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Mexican Girls Detenerse! Por favor...
墨西哥女孩 住手!请不要……(西班牙语)
Gail What did she say?
盖儿 她说什么?
Mexican Girls Sorry... Please stop hurting me.
墨西哥女孩 对不起……请不要伤害我。
Emma We didn't want to do this. But why were you attacking us?
艾玛 我们不希望这么做。但为什么你们要攻击我们?
Vicky Let me explain it to you. They are from Mexico. And now, they might be assigned to protect this place from outsiders entering.
维琪 我来解释……她们从墨西哥过来的。现在她们似乎被安排去保护这里,防止外人进入。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Yumiko What's happening here?
由美子 这里发生了什么?
Vicky They are doing some illegal transaction. It is very common here.
维琪 她们在做一些非法的交易。在这里这种事情很正常。
Gail I thought Los Angeles was safe.
盖儿 我以为洛杉矶是很安全的。
Vicky No. Last month there was a big riot. Some protests eventually turned into riots.
维琪 不。上个月发生了一场大暴乱。一些抗议活动最终演变成暴乱。
Gail But these girls? Why were they attacking us here?
盖儿 但这些女孩呢?为什么她们要攻击我们?
Vicky The Mexican gang leaders are to 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。