Scenario 3 第三幕
Jack Hi ladys. I am Jack Franklin, Is Miss Chan here?
杰克 嗨女孩们,我是杰克-弗兰克林,陈小姐在这里吗?
Chinese Girl She's already here waiting for you. Mr. Franklin.
中华女孩 她在等你呢,弗兰克林先生。
Jack Oh cool. Where is she now?
杰克 哦好的。她现在在哪?
Chinese Girl Mr. Franklin. It's impolite to ask her to come out to meet you.
中华女孩 弗兰克林先生。让她出来见你是不礼貌的。
Jack Sorry ladies. I am going to meet her in person. 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
杰克 对不起女孩们。我现在就去见她。
Gail He is here!
盖儿 他在这里!
Jack Oh... they are so fast. Ladies, please help me.
杰克 哦!她们太快了。女孩们,快帮我挡住她。
Chinese Girl What happened?
中华女孩 发生什么事情了?
Vicky What a shame Jack. You always need ladies to protect you.
维琪 杰克,这真是羞耻。你总是让女人保护你。
Emma Yes... he does no longer attract me.
艾玛 是呀……这让他不再吸引我了。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Vicky Tell me where Jack is.
维琪 告诉我杰克在哪。
Chinese Girl I will not surrender to you. Just kill me.
中华女孩1 我不会屈服的,杀了我吧。
Vicky I don't think it is a good choice for you.
维琪 我不认为你做了一个好的选择。
Emma Just tell us please. We don't mean any harm.
艾玛 请你告诉我们吧。我们不会伤害你们的。
Chinese Girl I can't tell you.
中华女孩2 我可以告诉你们。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Chinese Girl Mr. Franklin is now in the pub. Please don't hurt us!
中华女孩2 弗兰克林先生在前面的酒吧。请不要伤害我们!
Chinese Girl Why did you tell them?
中华女孩1 为什么你要告诉他们?
Chinese Girl We are unable to protect ourselves... As long as they don't hurt us.
中华女孩2 我们自身难保……至少这样她们不会伤害我们了。
Chinese Girl I know you mean well...
中华女孩1 我知道你的好意……
Emma Don't worry. We will not harm you.
艾玛 不用担心。我们当然不会伤害你们。
Chinese Girl Really? Thank you... 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
中华女孩2 真的吗?谢谢……
Vicky We just need to find him.
维琪 我们只要找到他就行。
Chinese Girl Mr. Franklin made an appointment with Miss Chan. Please don't harm her...
中华女孩2 弗兰克林先生和陈小姐有约的事情。请不要伤害她好吗……
Vicky I won't hurt the innocent. But I will defeat anyone who block us.
维琪 我不会伤害无辜的人。但我会打倒任何想要阻挡我们的人。
Jack Do you agree with my proposal, Miss Chan?
杰克 你会同意我的提议吧,陈小姐?
Mei Chan Mr. Franklin, My father is not here. I can't make this decision. 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
梅 弗兰克林先生,我父亲不在这里。我也不能做这样的决定。
Jack These guns are not here. I hid them in a safe place.
杰克 那些枪不在这里,我把它们藏在了安全的地方。
Mei Chan If my father really need them, I will pay you.
梅 如果我父亲真的需要它们,我会付给你钱的。
Jack I don't need money now. I say it again, we only need your collaboration.
杰克 我现在不需要钱。我再说一次,我们需要合作。
Mei Chan I don't think we can fight against the government. And we have no interest to help the Mexican.
梅 我觉得我们不该和政府作对。而且我对帮助墨西哥人没有兴趣。
Jack I hope you'll consider about it again.
杰克 我希望你再考虑考虑。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Mei Chan Mr. Franklin, the Chinese have a unique way of survival. Have you ever seen the Chinese people join in riots and rob others?
梅 弗兰克林先生,中国人总是有独特的生存之道。在暴乱中你看到中国人加入过匪徒一方去抢劫他人了吗?
Jack Actually not... But Koreans impressed me.
杰克 那倒是没有……但是韩国人让我印象挺深的。(注:1992年洛杉矶暴乱,韩国社区居民自发组织抵抗匪徒,并且极大程度打击了匪徒一方。)
Mei Chan Maybe Asians are considered easy to bully. But you have seen the Koreans' performance, right?
梅 或许亚裔群体都被认为容易被欺负。但是你也看到了韩国人的表现,是吗?
Jack Yes...
杰克 是的……
Mei Chan We are the same. I only don't think it's the right time to confront the government. But if it is the time...
梅 我们也一样。我只是觉得现在不是和政府作对的时候。但如果是时机也未尝不可……
Vicky I found him! 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
维琪 我发现他了!
Jack Sorry Miss Chan, I will leave now!
杰克 抱歉陈小姐,我要离开了!
Yumiko Don't try to escape!
由美子 别想跑!
Yumiko You pissed me off! I swear I will catch you!
由美子 你让我生气了!我发誓要抓住你!
Vicky I will go together!
维琪 我也要一起!
Mei Chan You are too rude, girls!
梅 你们太无礼了!女孩们! 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Mei Chan I will not yield to you. Just kill me. And my father and uncles will avenge me.
梅 我不会屈服的。杀了我吧。我父亲和叔叔们会为我报仇的。
Vicky You misunderstood. We only want to catch that man. He is a smuggler.
维琪 你误会了。我们只是为了抓住那个男人。他是个走私犯。
Mei Chan You know him?
梅 你认识他?
Vicky I've known him for a long time. From San Diego to here, I never stopped chasing him.
维琪 我认识他很久了。从圣地亚哥到这里,我从来没停下抓他的脚步。
Mei Chan But why? 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
梅 为什么?
Vicky This man smuggled a large amount of drugs from Mexico, and then he exchanged them for money, and buy many guns from the mercenaries.
维琪 那个男人从墨西哥走私过很多毒品,然后将它们换钱,从雇佣兵那里买走了很多枪支。
Vicky But you know, he and his wife used to be a gang leader in San Diego. But his gang was eliminated by others. Thus, this man and his wife come here to seek a protection.
维琪 但你或许知道,他和他的妻子曾经是圣地亚哥的帮派头目,但他们的帮派被黑吃黑而灭掉了。所以,这个男人和他的妻子需要找到新的保护伞。
Mei Chan No wonder he mentioned it to me just now.
梅 难怪他刚才和我提起这些事情。
Vicky If you don't want to help him. I will continue to catch him.
维琪 如果你不是他的帮凶的话,请让我继续去追捕他。
Mei Chan I don't want to help him. But... you know, Chinese people often make friends with martial arts... next month, if you are interested, please come to the Chinatown.
梅 我确实不想帮他。但是……你们知道,中国人喜欢以武会友。下个月如果你们感兴趣,可以来唐人街一趟。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Ga