Scenario 4 第四幕
Gail I just thought who will be the leader of these strong women. Actually she is not as strong as them.
盖儿 我刚刚还在想谁是那些健壮女人的头子。看起来她好像没有那么健壮。
Emma Oh she is quiet pretty. I'm fed up with those strong ladies.
艾玛 哦,她看起来挺漂亮。我真是受够那些肌肉女了。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Vicky Anyway she is on the side of Jennifer.
维琪 不管怎样,她都是珍妮弗的人。
Nicole Don't rush to conclusions yet. Jennifer wanted to use these guns in exchange for my help. But why did you think I agree with her?
妮可 别急着下结论呀。珍妮弗想用那些枪支换取我的帮助。但为什么你们会觉得我同意帮她呢?
Emma So... you rejected her?
艾玛 所以说……你拒绝了她? 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Nicole No, no. Little girls will not guess my thought. These guns are nice gifts, but she still won't tell me where the stuffs are.
妮可 不,不。小女孩们是不会猜到我的心思的。那些枪支是不错的礼物,但她现在都不愿意告诉我这些东西的来由。
Nicole She's so cunning. But I'm better than her.
妮可 她很狡猾不是吗?但我比她更甚。
Gail I just want to know where Jennifer is.
盖儿 我只想知道珍妮弗在哪里。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Nicole Don't worry girl. I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Nicole Carina.
妮可 不要急呀女孩。我还没有介绍自己呢……我叫做妮可-卡里那。
Vicky I know your name... from the branch of Mafia... So are you Italian?
维琪 我知道你的名字……是黑手党分支的……所以你是意大利裔?
Nicole Yes. Los Angeles... there are many gangs... It's hard to gain a foothold here. But... Mrs. Franklin provided the opportunity for me.
妮可 是呀。洛杉矶……这里帮派太多了……对于我来说很难站稳脚跟。但是……弗兰克林夫人给了我一个好机会。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Vicky After all you still need these guns. I think we can't become friends.
维琪 总之你还是需要那些枪支。我觉得我们不能成为朋友了。
Nicole No... No! You don't understand my thought at all. Yes, we can no longer be friends.
妮可 不……不!你不懂我的想法的。但确实,我们不会成为朋友。
Emma Miss Nicole, can I ask a question?
艾玛 妮可小姐,我能问个问题吗? 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Nicole Please.
妮可 可以呀。
Emma Why you have so many strong women? They are not pretty.
艾玛 你为什么有这么些肌肉女做部下?她们可不漂亮。
Nicole Don't irritate them. They dislike anyone to say they are not pretty. They are trained to become strong, to replace those useless male members.
妮可 别惹恼她们。她们可不喜欢任何人说她们不漂亮。不过她们是被训练变得更健壮的,当然也是为了取代之前那些无用的男性成员。 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
Nicole Actually I don't trust men. Like Mr. Franklin... but I didn't expect he was killed by his wife.
妮可 其实我不信任男人。就像弗兰克林先生一样……但是我还是没意识到他被自己的妻子杀了。
Vicky No time to talk. Let's beat them up!
维琪 没时间闲聊了。我们上吧,把她们打倒!
Gail Jennifer Franklin. Finally we found her. 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
盖儿 珍妮弗-弗兰克林。我们终于找到她了。
Vicky She will not escape here.
维琪 她不会再逃走了。
Emma You should surrender, Mrs. Franklin.
艾玛 你应该现在投降,弗兰克林夫人。
Jennifer Don't be happy too early! 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
珍妮弗 你们别高兴太早了!
Gail You won't be happy anymore. Mrs. Franklin.
盖儿 是你不会再高兴了吧,弗兰克林夫人。
Emma The cunning lady finally be caught. 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
艾玛 这个狡猾的女人终于被抓住了。
Vicky We don't need to ask her. Just call the lieutenant.
维琪 我们不需要询问她。叫中尉来解决这件事。
Jennifer Please help me... Nicole...
珍妮弗 快救我……妮可……
Nicole It's so embarrassing for you to be like this. 以上内容来自hlib.cc。更多中文H小说尽在hlib.cc。
妮可 你这样真是丢脸。
Nicole Do you still think I can take you out of here safely? Jennifer? No matter what you think, I have the on